Tuesday, March 3, 2009

If I Could, I'd Kiss Him!

Julia is in love ... Yes, she is in love with Little Joe (Michael Landon) from the old TV western Bonanza.

We don't watch much TV and certainly very little of what is current except for PBS Kids shows and the occasional SpongeBob. However, about 2 nights a week, the kids and I will watch older TV shows that I have DVD. Lately, the boys have been requesting Bonanza.

Julia doesn't like much about Bonanza except for Little Joe. She keeps her eyes peeled for him . She watches intently whenever he is in a scene, and if he isn't in a scene she wants to know "when are they gonna show that handsome guy again?" The last time we watched Bonanza, Julia sighed when it was over and said, "Oh, Mama! You know I'd kiss him if I could!"

Thankfully, kissing Michael Landon will not be a real issue ... but I have to agree that my daughter has good tastes in men.

No comments:

Post a Comment