Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Feel Like I Should Say ...

I'm okay.

The previous post is almost gut-wrenching for me to re-read this morning, even though I just wrote it last night. Writing is very healing for me, and what I wrote expressed exactly what was on my mind and heart last night. After I wrote it down, I was able to go spend some time praying and reading the Bible. I'm much, much better this morning. Things don't seem nearly as dark or stormy.

No, the trial hasn't passed. But I am seeking the face of God and I know that His hand is holding me. I'm not going to fall off the edge of the earth or be swept away in this little storm.

I wanted anyone who might read my blog and become concerned over my words to know that there isn't any reason to worry over me. I'm fine. I've just had a very hard week and apparently I'd been stuffing back a lot of worries and feelings that suddenly erupted to the surface at the same time causing a mini-breakdown. Thankfully, I'm grounded enough to know exactly where to run when the bad times come and I have all confidence that the Lord will use this thing to create me into the person He has designed me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment